• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Daily Vote To Help Waterloo Wellington ME Assoc. Win $2,000!

*GG*

842 I just voted :)

PS: I should vote every day, right?

yes, it's every 24 hours. FYI So if you posted here right after voting you should have a good idea of what time you can vote again!

This only goes on until the end of the Month. FYI

GG @Effi

*GG*

ok thanks for the info @ggingues ! I'll try to remember to vote :)

@Effi Not sure how you have this site setup, but you can subscribe to threads/forums so when someone else posts to thread, you get emails, I know that helps me!

Sent emails act as reminders and make it easier to find thread sometimes, for me :)

GG

Effi

@Effi Not sure how you have this site setup, but you can subscribe to threads/forums so when someone else posts to thread, you get emails, I know that helps me!
I have it set up this way, but somehow I still missed it. But just now I found it by accident, and that reminded me of voting, so:

863 :)

Effi

www.karmacanada.ca/contest/ said:
The contest I push good Karma is currently closed !

The 10 winners will be announced in mid October.
www.karmacanada.ca/contest/organizations/ said:
A drawing will be held among the 20 organizations with the most number of votes to determine 10 winners.
Wellington's placed 15th so it's in!