• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Petition for more UK funding for ME/CFS

Seanko

There is a petition to call for more research funding & the education of health professions in Britain.

It's on change.com & directed towards the Prime Minister David Cameron.

Petition

MEMum

Me too.
Why doesn't anyone seem to know about this @Sasha only asking, because you know so much more about the forum.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Me too.
Why doesn't anyone seem to know about this @Sasha only asking, because you know so much more about the forum.

We've seen a lot of petitions popping up in the UK on this topic - but there's often no campaign behind them to promote them widely or to distinguish them from all the others that have gone before, and it's not always clear that they've been well thought-through or that they have a reasonable chance of being acted on by their target.

Not saying that that's the case with this one - just that in general, not every petition will get a lot of support for these kinds of reason.

Countrygirl

Is this petition actually active? I have just tried to sign and share it and added a comment, but it doesn't appear to register.