• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone been to the Griffith CFS/ME Clinic?

AndyPandy

Making the most of it
They will do phone consults after the initial face to face visit. Phone consults not claimable on Medicare.

knackers323

@AndyPandy hi mate what are they like with the methylation? Do they know what they are doing? Did they run any tests for it and has it made any difference for you? Hope your seeing some improvement

AndyPandy

Making the most of it
@AndyPandy hi mate what are they like with the methylation? Do they know what they are doing? Did they run any tests for it and has it made any difference for you? Hope your seeing some improvement
Hi there @knackers323! I have started consulting with MTHFR Support in Sydney via phone. I did this to get support focussed on methylation issues, but they are covering other issues too, including genetics revealed by Stirling's report. I recommend them. I feel like there are some improvements since starting methylation, but hard to say conclusively yet, as there is so much going on with me.

I still recommend CFS Discovery, but have decided to explore other options for now. I may go back to them later. One thing at a time.

I will update my methylation thread at a later stage. Too much going on in my life and health issues to answer questions at this stage.

Best wishes Andy