• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Patience

trickthefox

I don't post very often, but I have been watching these forums for advice, ideas, and how people are responding to certain treatments quite a bit over the years

Just thought i'd post this to give back!

Its a song I wrote about living with CFS/ME and filmed just before things got really bad and I had to move back home with my mum to be a full time M.E'er

Hope you guys like it :)

Ren

x

Marky90

Science breeds knowledge, opinion breeds ignorance
Hey man!

This was truly a great great song!
One for the radio.

Sucks to hear you had to move home, but with the latest research going on, youll be able to get out to shine with some of that treatment in not too long.

I sing in a band myself, and i gotta say, it is the music that keeps me sane.

All the best X

Gingergrrl

Ren, your song is both beautiful and amazing. I just read your story at boy who can't eat and was wondering if you have ever been tested for MCAS or a mast cell disorder (vs IBS and regular food allergies?). Sorry if you already explained it and I missed it!

digital dog

Your music is incredible. You are pretty incredible yourself.
Keep the hope Ren. You shine....gloriously, blindingly, it literally explodes from you.
I'm speechless to be honest.