• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Can Alcohol abuse affect mood, cognitive abilities, Libido and overall Health?

I am feeling pretty Lazy and fatigue; and decreased New Memories and learning capabilities.
I am at 33 age; starting 20's I started declining Learning Capabilities;
I have been getting quick Numbness in Legs and Hands on 10mins of lied down/ sitting.

Recently, since 10 days I am using arcalion (B1) where I am feeling good, active, focused and alerted.
So, lacking B1 is main causes of my declining state?
Why I am lacking B1 where I consume non-veg more?

I am sure that my LIBIDO decreased after SSRI type which was wrongly diagnosed without filtering Physical issues by Doctor. That is stupid things by any Psychiatric?
They are seeking thier business only? Not helping in deapth
Now I am sure that reduced (mood/Libido/ learning abilities and Fatigue) are due to Vitamins (B1,12 /D3)deficiency and it may be causes Alcohol which I was consumed more for some period.
After that only one by one, issues are coming.
If heavy Alcohol disturbed me n my abilities; Could it be recovered by each angle? n How?
Now, one hint is I become Alcohol-Sensitive. bit more Alcohol is making me in Hang-over!!!!
Please help from this(Alcohol) perspective?

Then what is a solution. it was 3-4 year long, i reduced taking alcohol drastically.
I want to get rid of these issues; if it caused from alcohol?
please help me more details.

IreneF