• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Brain Fog Solutions: Strattera or Lithium Orotate?

JPV

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Anybody have any success focusing on anti-inflammatory supplements, and/or diet?

JPV

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
@JaimeS, I've tried the Perfect Health Diet, Curcumin, Magnesium and a few other things but I still seems to have issues. I kinda use my brain fog, RLS and occasional chest pains (POTS I suppose) as a gauge. I find relief with some symptoms but the RLS never seems to go away. It's so frustrating.

Last edited:

pogoman

Does LIthium Orotate negatively affect hypothyroidism? I am HypoT, and don't want anything to make it worse!

If you never did try it, lithium orotate helps move B12 into cells and helps the methylation process among other things.
So I don't think it would cause hypothyroid issues.
I've been taking LO since April/March? and I saw a definite improvement with pain and fatigue.
I do have the 776GG mutation for TCN2 which can cause low cellular B12 levels.