• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

CFIDS Doctor in Arizona?

SunMoonsStars

Anyone with any recommendations for a Good CFIDS integrative or any kind of doctor in Arizona would be appreciate to hear from you
Thank you

*GG*

@SunMoonsStars I saw your posting,and forwarded it to a lady friend in Arizona, here is what she reponded:

"Also if anyone is coming to AZ for a doctor they owe it to themselves to try IASIS while here. I found another practitioner and his prices are ridiculously low so far so it's a no brainer to try it.

This is the Neurobiofeedback system that allow the brain to relax and become a normal brain. No side effects other than good ones. It was tested for two full years before it went public."

GG

*GG*

She also gave me this info:

There are lots but the MD's don't fix the problem..

ND's galore that I can recommend but Dr. Murray "Buz" Susser is the well known expert here. At AZ Center for Advanced Medicine.

Wrote book "Solving the Puzzle of CFS"
8842 E Bell Rd
Scottsdale AZ

in practice with Martha Grout who I do know and she is good at anything and I believe she is Integrative as well.

free consultation 15 minutes 480-240-2600 , info@ArizonaAdvancedMedicine.com

SunMoonsStars

Thank your for the response
Dr Susser has gone back to California last I checked
And
Dr Grout. Not a good experience at all for me with the consult.
The type to run everyone through the same thing even though I already had tests and treatments and was looking for ongoing support onward and new info I was just given a report reporting back to me a list of all my old tests and then a general recommendation of same old protocol as if I had been a generic person and it was really a waste of time and money to even get a consult there for me.
Sadly.
But I appreciate the response for sure.
Thank you.

*GG*

@SunMoonsStars

How about this:

"Dr Bruce Shelton. Think he's in Phoenix but maybe Mesa. I forget his clinics name but he's well regarded for innovative testing and treatments. A good friend and colleague of dr Bob Martin Nutritionist who has syndicated talk show Sunday's on radio.

Also like my Naturopath Dr Robert Ellsworth in Scottsdale. He does Myers Cocktail, ultra blood irradiation (cleans all the crap and sludge out of the blood including cancer cells and spirochetes, hormone testing etc. Very special man."

GG

SunMoonsStars Were you able to try out Dr. Shelton or Dr. Ellsworth, recommended by GG 2 years ago? I was Dr. Rigden's patient, who retired. Have not found one knowledgable of ME/CFS, still looking, desperate. Had similar experience to yours, with an integrative dr, kind, took time, but wanted to do lots of tests again, thinking she could help me 'feel better'. Had months long crash after all that.

gabriella17

@Danesh I just started going to a NMD as well, on someone's recommendation. Unfortunately, I have to pay out of pocket. I do want to find a decent primary care physician (MD or DO), do you know of any? I don't need a CFS expert, all I want is someone who at least has familiarity with what ME is. Bottom line - a doctor who is willing to take me (and ME) seriously.