• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sanum Therapy : Homeopathy to reduce Candida and Fungi

Sidereal

I may try some plain old bladderwrack and some other things like vitex that are supposed to beneficially affect the hormone balance.

Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear. I agree with you about toxins in adipose tissue. I have felt poisoned many times in the past during periods of weight loss due to poor detox capacity and years/decades of accumulated fat soluble toxins. I have heard of people almost dying during weight loss from sudden dumping of everything into bloodstream.

I have found vitex a little bit helpful. Maybe a tiny dose of bladderwrack would help. I do think there is a U-shaped curve with all these immune modulators. Take too much and it has the opposite effect of intended.

ahmo

I found myself weeping at a really stupid TV show (actually good TV show but why I began to weep was just plain dumb) and then literally one minute later belly-laughing at my silly dog. I'm glad there were no other people around because it was a little...mental. I almost got whiplash from my own mood swing. :meh:

I really need to share and feel we are not alone sailing to the solution. It would be awful to fell 100 % cured and alive, with so many answers below my belt, and be the only one on Earth.

Seriously, I'm glad to hear that you're taking three steps forwards and only two steps back. It's progress!

This study shows, that serotonin is needed for candida defense, so it is not available for mood, energy and muscles.
By the time I scrolled down, I found Asklipia had already registered my sentiments. Or, in the vernacular, pipped me at the post; or, if you like, gazzumped me. And following up a remark by whoda on another thread, I now know that YMMV means Your mileage might vary.:D :hug::hug::hug::balanced::balloons:

Asklipia

Horrible week-end. FEAR and FEAR most of the time. The vodka did not work, maybe I am getting used to it. Or maybe this is not a serotonin problem which can be smoothed over with alcohol.

One strange thing : after cleaning the cellar (Yes, I did not do that for about 8 years and it is nice to have the results never mind the effect on the mood) I lay down flat on my back for a few minutes and I was soon overcome by a spontaneous orgasm. This happened to me only a few times in my life. This time it was not very violent, but very long, about 10 mns I estimate. First my thighs began to tremble, then a typical orgasm but it was in no way related to any sexual feelings. Very strange. Just the motions happened.
Maybe something is moving out of my second chakra? After that I felt very steady on my feet (I had to move stuff using a ladder and felt very secure).
And my vision was very blurry the rest of the day.

After that, to celebrate or try to, since the mood is BLACK and FEAR is permanent, I went out sunbathing. Maybe this has triggered extra detox.
I wonder if rising levels of Vitamin D do not encourage bacteria. I kind of felt a burst of bacterial activity. Yea, laugh at me and say that I am carried by my imagination… But after 20 mns of lazing under the hot sun I felt just like I did after gulping down a double serving of VSL3 (which I did once, DH had served a glass for both of us and I thought it was just for me).

The fear has not come down yet and this is Monday morning.

I suppose all this is what happens to saints when they do their retreats and are surrounded by devils. Getting rid of their candida to achieve the body of light. I do hope this does not last for more that 40 days.
I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!:eek::devil::eek::devil::ill::ill::ill:

Good luck to all
Asklipia

jepps

Horrible week-end. FEAR and FEAR most of the time.

@Asklipia, maybe something happens in your nervs and in your brain?
My bioenergetic testing shows activity and increased inflammation of the nervs, specific it shows an active inflammation of the cervical spine, where very sensitive nervs are situated as well as a releasing of microbes and metals. I also have symptoms of the nervs (nerv twitching and more nervous) and the brain.

Last edited:

Asklipia

I don't feel anything special in the spine. My orgasm was not like uncontrolled twitching, it was just a proper orgasm in order, I mean like I have normally but softer and with all variations. But with no ejaculation of fluid nor heat in the pelvis. It was like a very purposeful sequence of movements, most probably intended to do some work.

At this minute I am feeling my "normal" self again. But no doubt that something was released.
Nice to know I have five days of progress in front of me before the dreaded Exmykehl again.

What do you mean by nerve and brain symptoms?
And what do you do to suffer less? Apart from waiting for Monday of course!

jepps

I don't feel anything special in the spine. My orgasm was not like uncontrolled twitching, it was just a proper orgasm in order, I mean like I have normally but softer and with all variations. But with no ejaculation of fluid nor heat in the pelvis. It was like a very purposeful sequence of movements, most probably intended to do some work.
Wow.

What do you mean by nerve and brain symptoms?
And what do you do to suffer less? Apart from waiting for Monday of course!
I wake up in the morning, and I have negative feelings, and possibly I am frightened of something, that on a other day does not frighten me.

It depends on the heaviness of the symptoms. When these ups and downs pass by, vodka might be enough:) When symptoms hold on, this could be a viral or bacterial flare up, that should be treated with herbs or something else or Sanum. You could consider taking something for binding toxins.

whodathunkit

So, more TMI for this thread: For a little over a week I've been seeing little white bits in my poops. I chalked it up to maybe the walnuts or something I'd eaten, but this morning I realized it may be tapeworm. :wide-eyed: It looks suspiciously like the bits I've seen hanging out of my four-leggeds behinds in the past. :eek: :depressed:

Regardless, whatever it is, it's new and nothing I've seen before.

I'm on day 21 of Sanum protocol.

Mentioning because @jepps also saw stuff like this.

Edited to add that I also was very dizzy a few times last night when I got up to pee. I was up once per hour last night for whatever reason, and ran into the wall at least three times. That doesn't normally happen. Mentioning because unusual dizziness has also been associated with Sanum use. Generally speaking, I will very occasionally and very transiently (i.e., momentarily) get dizziness or vertigo. But last night it was every time I woke up. I remember being confused by why I kept being dizzy, even though I was half asleep. The third time I ran into the wall I remember thinking something like "WTH am I so dizzy?!"

Hmmm.

Last edited:

jepps

So, more TMI for this thread: For a little over a week I've been seeing little white bits in my poops. I chalked it up to maybe the walnuts or something I'd eaten, but this morning I realized it may be tapeworm. :wide-eyed: It looks suspiciously like the bits I've seen hanging out of my four-leggeds behinds in the past. :eek: :depressed:

Regardless, whatever it is, it's new and nothing I've seen before.

Mentioning because @jepps also saw stuff like this..

I see still stuff like this in the stool, above all on the weekend. Sanum is a long, but a gentle way of detoxifying.

The third time I ran into the wall I remember thinking something like "WTH am I so dizzy?!"
Hmmm.

I am dizzy, when the liver has to detox much, maybe your symptoms are also related to the liver. Maybe supporting liver could help, if symptoms are too strong?

Asklipia

...I also was very dizzy a few times last night when I got up to pee. I was up once per hour last night for whatever reason, and ran into the wall at least three times. That doesn't normally happen. Mentioning because unusual dizziness has also been associated with Sanum use. Generally speaking, I will very occasionally and very transiently (i.e., momentarily) get dizziness or vertigo. But last night it was every time I woke up. I remember being confused by why I kept being dizzy, even though I was half asleep. The third time I ran into the wall I remember thinking something like "WTH am I so dizzy?!"
It has been my experience and my DH had the same. Vertigo and dizziness that happened after 2-3 weeks of Sanum and it went away for both of us not to return.
I think it has to do with fungi clearance in the inside ear because at the same time we noticed pimples below the jaw or on tongue and our faces looked leaner.

whodathunkit

No dizziness last night or today. Last few days my chin has been feeling a little rough...no pimples, but sort of like they're waiting just below the surface, in the same place I always get pimples if they appear. I also started taking some collagen a few days ago so was chalking it up to that, but it could be the Sanum, too.

I almost wish I didn't have so many different things percolating, since it would be easier to figure out what's causing what symptom. But overall I'm doing pretty well so am unwilling to give anything up at this point. I guess I'll have to get stable and then "reverse engineer" by dropping things one-by-one if I want certitude (rather than just MHO) on what did me the most good.

Asklipia

Update after the week-end. This week-end, no fear. But gloomy thoughts about all the bad things that could happen soon.
This Monday morning overwhelm.
Since Vodka cure at 11 am, all is fine.
On the exterior front, that is the projection of my abilities onto reality, exceptional results this week-end (never mind the gloomy thoughts things were progressing at an amazing pace) AND this Monday morning.

I saw this morning my FEAR has been displaced: now my enemies fear me. Little do they know I don't care a fig about them.
I noticed that taking more Miyarisan (12 instead of 6 a day) seems to counteract the week-end problem. Too early to say maybe, but this is the experience this week-end.
A good month to all!
:hug::balloons:
Asklipia

Asklipia

Interesting :
Since Monday we have been out of Mucokehl and Nigersan D3 suppositories and have switched to Mucokehl and Nigersan D5 tablets.
There is a different effect! More on the top half of the body. On Wednesday I suddenly had a strong headache located behind the ears at the back of the head. My neck was stiff and I could not bend the head easily.
Gone after one night. Vision slightly improved.
The mood is good.
DH coughed up a kind of red worm from his sinuses, about 2 inch long. It had a head and a leathery red body with a kind of gut all along it in the middle. He felt it when it got detached under his eye.
WTF!!!!!!
Sorry no photograph we were on the beach with only a towel.

An awful lot is being done in everyday life, including some things I thought would turn out badly and did not.
Good luck to all!
Asklipia :hug::balloons:

whodathunkit

DH coughed up a kind of red worm from his sinuses, about 2 inch long. It had a head and a leathery red body with a kind of gut all along it in the middle. He felt it when it got detached under his eye.
Jeez. That sounds nasty. Glad things are going well otherwise. :)

I just realized this odd bell-curve-shaped rash I have on my chest may be something to do with lymph. The top of the "bell" is *right* over the thymus gland, and the bell feet extend down into my cleavage right on the inside line of both my breasts.

I've had the rash for a few days. No other rashes except for my very old friend, eczema on my hands (minor flare). I know the eczema is definitely inflammation. The stuff on my chest I think has to do with both lymph and inflammation. I would think maybe that was just inflammation, too, except for the odd shape and the extremely local nature of it.

Also, the rash looks kind of pimply, maybe like @Asklipia experienced when she said she got pimples over her lymph channels from Sanum. My eczema is not "pimply".

Along with the Sanum I'm also taking some other things to help clear biofilms and kill parasites, plus some herb tonics for my lady parts. Lots of stuff going on. Mood is currently improved over yesterday (anything is an improvement, really) but that could change in five minutes. :meh: It's definitely interesting times.

Strawberry

I have only read 3 pages of this thread so far, Is this Sanum therapy safe for someone that has to drive to work Monday through Friday? It seems some of the side effects are something best experienced far away from the public in the privacy of your own home...:eek:

The three I've tried are this, this and this. Ecklonia cava works best for me but I can only tolerate tiny doses. That stuff is like rocket fuel. It's marketed for fibromyalgia and hair loss. Bladderwrack is probably best known as a remedy for menstrual problems. The last one, fucoidan, is marketed as a weight loss supplement.
Would these be safe for a 20 year old? My daughter has the worst periods, and can't tolerate birth control..... Brown algae sounds like its worth the try.

It feels like if someone were to stick a pin in me I would go flying off through the air like a rapidly deflating balloon, accompanied by a loud farting sound.
I am SO glad I wasn't drinking anything! I would have destroyed my keyboard. Thank you for the belly laugh!

Sidereal

Would these be safe for a 20 year old? My daughter has the worst periods, and can't tolerate birth control..... Brown algae sounds like its worth the try

I honestly have no idea. Does she have ME? If she does then it may not be tolerable even at a low dose.

whodathunkit

@Strawberry: I'm the "balloon lady" :D. I have large fibroids and very heavy menses, am currently bending all my energy towards healing my ladyparts. I'm OVER it.

I can't tolerate birth control, either, and that's always the first thing doctors want me to try in order to get my "feminine symptoms" under control. I also don't do well on bioidentical progesterone.

I recalled the other day that one of the things that did me the most good, ever, was saw palmetto. From my experience I recommend you start your daughter on that.

I originally started taking saw palmetto about 15 years ago for hair loss. At the time I was experiencing excruciating cramps during the first two days of menstrual cycle, to the point where I would double over and scream in pain. I had to take narcotics and large stomach-and-liver-damaging quantities of over-the-counter analgesics to control the cramps. Typical cycle of flow would last 8 days or sometimes more.

After some months (don't remember how many) of taking saw palmetto for my hair I suddenly noticed my menstrual cramps had gone away completely. Still haven't returned to this day. I very, very rarely have to take analgesics any more. The flow was much less, and clotting decreased remarkably. These benefits have also stayed in place over time. I still flow heavily on a couple days per month but not like I did back then, and no large clots.

I took saw palmetto for about a year, but quit because it was time to cycle off and it never did anything for my hair. I just kind of forgot about the minor miracle that happened because of it, in large part because the benefits it imparted stood the test of time.

Saw Palmetto is widely known to be useful for lowering DHT in men, thus benefiting benign prostatic hyperplasia. But what isn't as widely known is that it's a general sex hormone balancer for both men and women. I had no idea about that when I started taking it. I'm just ashamed I forgot all about it until a few days ago. Something somebody said to me joggled my brain and suddenly I remembered how much good it had done me. I started taking it again less than a week ago, as part of my new "feminine health strategy".

Recommend starting with a standardized extract. Back then I took a generic brand from a local health food store and it was that effective. Now am taking a brand that uses virgin olive oil instead of soybean oil as a base. It's a pretty common and ubiquitous supplement so you should have no problem finding an economical and easily obtainable supply. Just try to stay away from drugstore/supermarket brands, Walmart/Costco brands, and GNC brand because they tend to be garbage. But a goode supplement brand like "Solaray" purchased at a drugstore or wherever, or a local health food store label should be fine.

Vitex (chasteberry) is something else that might help her. That's also a very economical herbal supplement. However, my first experience with vitex wasn't great. It's supposed to promote the production of progesterone, which is not my body's favorite hormone. I tried vitex for a little while, left it because I didn't like it, and then tried again a few years later. It seemed to ameliorate some of my PMS and other symptoms on the second try.

Sanum is a homeopathic line of products. Homeopathy is generally very safe with mild (if any) side effects. But what this thread is about isn't gynecological problems. We're taking Sanum for candida and parasites. The little gynecological tangent was just an offshoot of the main topic. I personally don't know about Sanum for female complaints, although someone here might.

HTH. Good luck! :)

Last edited: