• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Which path to follow with fibromyalgia, undermethylator, MCS and histadelic

Gondwanaland

This is called "dose to bowel tolerance". If stools are thinner then reduce the dose you are taking.

jason30

Thanks, unfortunately i stopped with mag oxide for now because of the many brain fog.
I started yesterday with the glycinate version.

jason30

This is called "dose to bowel tolerance". If stools are thinner then reduce the dose you are taking.

Because Mag Oxide reduced my MCS symptoms alot i decided to try it again. I have ordered the powder version, to see if the brain fog is less then those capsules which contains some stearate fillers. I'll keep you updated. :cool:

Gondwanaland

Because Mag Oxide reduced my MCS symptoms alot i decided to try it again. I have ordered the powder version, to see if the brain fog is less then those capsules which contains some stearate fillers. I'll keep you updated. :cool:
This is great news :thumbsup:
Do you know what your levels for uric acid are?