• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The Resistant Starch Challenge: Is It The Key We've Been Looking For?

jepps

It increases membrane fluidity, yes. I'm not sure what you mean by "releases glutamate from the brain", but I know that CDP-choline increase the uptake of glutamate, leading to a decrease in synaptic glutamate.

This is, what I mean, it reduces glutamate toxcity, it inhibits glutamate excess in the synapses what produces excitoxicity, and carries glutamate to the astrocytes, where it should be.
I do bioenergetic testing (showing on a monitor), and I´m always surprised, how monitoring shows , what research says. I took CDP-choline (the therapeutic knew nothing), and the monitor showed: brain+glutamate and other toxins (lyme, EBV and tetanus vaccine). For me this was the sign, that CDP-Choline does something important for the brain.
I also take the bluebonnet-nucleotides from iherb, the gut is the organe, which has the highest need of nucleotides to rebuild. And with detoxifying the gut we have much to rebuild in the gut.

Sorry, south, maybe we could export this posts in the CPD-Cholin thread?

Last edited:

whodathunkit

Thanks, guys. I got some of that last week, too. We'll see how it works out for us, I guess. So far I'm not noticing anything from it, but I'm also taking enzymes for biofilms/candida and also added in Latero flora about the same time, so am currently suffering from "too many new things at once to really figure anything out" syndrome. o_O For this I'm taking the "backdoor elimination approach", in that whatever I drop or cut back on later will let me know via symptoms of absence what I really need to keep taking. I personally find the backdoor as enlightening or sometimes more enlightening than front loading things slowly and one at a time.

Please keep us posted on any effects from the miyasarin, okay?

Sidereal

and also added in Latero flora about the same time

I've never seen this bacterium in a probiotic before.

Ingredients:

Brevibacillus laterosporus (BOD strain)

Brevibacillus Laterosporus is a spore-bearing microorganism, formulated under a registered secret process with patent #5455028. It helps establish colonies of healthy intestinal flora.

whodathunkit

@Sidereal: It's a stand-alone strain in a product from @Gestalt 's biofilm/candida protocol. It's supposed to help kill the yeasties while you're disrupting your biofilms.

As yet I haven't had what I consider to be too many side effects from the biofilm protocol, but the past couple days I haven't been feeling all that great and am hyper, hyper irritable. Maybe a cause is endotoxin release from critters dying. But it's hard to say since it's a time of the month energy dips, enhanced irritability, and mood lability can easily happen, anyway. But it may be that it's worse than usual. Hard to say. I'll have to be off this protocol for at least a month to be sure and I"m not willing to do that right now.

whodathunkit

I finished this thread! All 123 pages of it! :balloons::thumbsup:

Now I probably have to go back and re-read it since I've forgotten most of what I read. :nervous::cry: :grumpy:

But I got some great product recs. Thanks again to all who contributed to it. May it live forever. As it already is doing, apparently.