• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

B12 Injections are better abosorbed? High dose Lecithin?

physicsstudent13

I feel a bit better today and have better cognition after sleeping on klonopin+gabapentin and then adding in injections of vitamin B, C and HCG and I think my mind is less foggy and I have more energy. I'm not sure what that is from, does anyone know? I am still foggy from the sleep apnea.
I also tried a high dose 10g of lecithin for the phosphitadylcholine which might aid in brain function but high doses of lecithin may be associated with heart disease

I wonder if my brain and respiratory cells in the brainstem were damaged by a B12 deficiency and parasites and light alcohol drinking. My blood work showed a B12 level of 200 and a normal level should be 600+? I took the methyl b12 off and on for one bottle but didn't notice a vast improvement.
Finally I tried this last round of medications after doing a parasite cleanse with weeks of albendazole, pyrantel and mebendazole. Worms from infected food can stop absorption of b vitamins I've read. My nausea and vomiting are gone I think. All these years I think my GI doctors were wrong to put me on proton pump inhibitors and dicyclomine.

Last edited:

Valentijn

From what I recall (you might want to double check), oral B12 can only be asborbed in fairly small amounts at a time. So injections can definitely be better available to the body. I do very high doses of hydroxoB12 intramuscular injections twice per week, and seem to have good results with them.

physicsstudent13

by the way where can get the hydroxoB12 injections online or in the US please? I have been doing daily injections of B complex which is really cheap at Asian pharmacies but I'm in the US. It's 10mcg of B12 in each ampoule but I Hope it's not an overdose of the other vitamins. I took 3 vitamin IV treatments drip over several hours and it really helped my nausea so I probably had pernicious anemia or B deficiency.

physicsstudent13

my friend is an organist in Amersfoort and my other friend is a great research Dutch mathematician

Last edited: