• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What's this symptom?

Hey everyone, I don't really know what to call this. Sometimes I get dizzy, but more than that it almost feels like my head is wobbling a little. Sounds funny, right? :p But it's really hard to focus when it happens. I notice it most often after I've been pushing myself and I sit down.

taniaaust1

If it gets worst you may find your head actually starts to shake and others can see it. My head used to wobble and shake but often I wouldnt even notice it was doing it till another pointed it out (Im so used to being sick in so many ways with symptoms that many of my symptoms have become not noticable to me when they start to happen) .

@Valentijn, I thought that it might just be vertigo, but it's usually accompanied by palpitations. I forgot to add that. So I think something else may be going on...

Great idea, @ukxmrv! Thanks :D