• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Live 'Wild Snail' Fundraiser For Dr Lipkin's Microbediscovery Project! 21st-22nd Nov.

Esther12

Just got to listen to a little of it live... ta Bob. Still can't think of a decent question - but thanks again to all involved.

Will listen to the others later.

PS: Good interviewing from James too.

Bob

Last edited:

Gingergrrl

I have listened to the first two recordings and they are wonderful! I am definitely going to listen to the final two and buy the book. I will also donate to Dr. Lipkin's project. Thanks to everyone for posting the links.

Gingergrrl

Even though it took me a while and it is 2:00 am here, I just finished reading Elisabeth Tova Bailey's book and it was amazing! I recommend it very highly to everyone on PR who has not read it and it brought me a lot of comfort and peace.

Incredible story.