• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

UK ME/CFS Research Collaborative September

Oh good!
I live in Bristol but seem to have missed the boat on this one. I very much like to attend if anyone has a spare ticket so to speak.

could possibly meet up Tuesday if you have time and want the skinny......
Yes if you in Bristol on tuesday afternoon would be happy to meet up, PM me if you like.

I had thought of just turning up to see if they let me in, but I'm guessing that might be construed as harassment in some quarters and it wouldn't be fair to sully the good reputation of PwME just to satisfy my curiosity! Still...

Leopardtail

Yes if you in Bristol on tuesday afternoon would be happy to meet up, PM me if you like.

I had thought of just turning up to see if they let me in, but I'm guessing that might be construed as harassment in some quarters and it wouldn't be fair to sully the good reputation of PwME just to satisfy my curiosity! Still...
it's invite only, and I had to sign paperwork to be admitted, will tell you more about getting involved Tues