• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Prayer Tree for August 2014

Misfit Toy

Misfit (Root). I am now a root!

I want to thank everyone for prayers and concern. I have been better. I've been laughing, watching movies, making jewelry and my pain has been okay. Tolerable. I even went to a barbecue on Sat night.

I may go to the beach tomorrow. I feel truly lucky and so grateful for all of those thinking or praying for me.

Something changed due to this, or you. You, many of you have become so special to me.

Thank you. I have no words. :thumbsup: And I have no understanding as to why I felt better a few days after my meltdown. But..,I slept and felt better and had clarity.

Last edited:

SeaShell

Spiritual/Religious Music:
Footsteps (Daniel O'Donnell)

I find the video distracting so I don’t watch it. I just listen to the song and reflect on the lyrics (attached pdf)

Attachments

• Footsteps.pdf
    81.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Misfit Toy

So, I really have not had pain in almost 2 weeks. I injured my back. I honestly believe this prayer tree, my praying and just who knows is helping me....thank you!! Thank you, all.

Maybe it's the grasshopper who has decided to live with me that's helping me along!! He and I are co-habitating just fine in my apartment. He leaves me alone and I leave him to do what he wants.