• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Online price comparison website: thefind.com

CFS_for_19_years

Hoarder of biscuits
I decided to put this thread under General Treatment so that everyone who is spending a lot of money on supplements might see it. I hope that's OK.

Today I found a very powerful price comparison website: thefind.com. Put in any supplement you're taking that you've agonized over due to its high price and you'll see many different prices from different websites. I haven't had a chance to try all the features, but it says you can get sales alerts on products you like.

The other shopping tool I use is RetailMeNot.com for coupon codes.

I also sign up for the newsletters from vitamin websites that I like because they will alert you to their sales. I take all those emails and put them in a folder so they don't clutter up my inbox.

I was helping a friend on the phone with an online vitamin order and he said "If you want to save money, ask a poor person to help you find the best deals." At the time, we were going back and forth between drvita.com and Amazon.

CFS_for_19_years

Hoarder of biscuits
Click "SIGN IN" at the upper right hand side and it will open a dialog box.
Click right below the password box it says "Don't have an account?" and it will open a dialog box for creating an account.

CFS_for_19_years

Hoarder of biscuits
One more thing I just discovered with thefind.com:
When you can click on the individual product listing it will show coupons for each website - not as many as RetailMeNot, but it will give you a good start.