• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cure Tooth Decay - by Ramiel Nagel - (Avoid Root Canals)

Wayne

This is apparently one of the best books out there for strategies on how to avoid cavities, tooth sensitivity, and all other kinds of dental stuff, including root canals, even AFTER the dentist has said you need one. --- The link below takes you to Amazon, which has over 200 reviews. It sounds like his methods work. I'll be getting this book from the local library in a couple days or so, and will get back with a review of my own. Some pwCFS have traced the root of their illness to oral and dental issues and subsequently recovered.

Last edited:
Another good source for dental info is Ellie Phillips. She has a book 'Kiss Your Dentist Goodbye', but also a blog. If you search for her name and "cliff notes" on Google you should be able to get an overview of her mouthwash protocol.

I have followed her system in the past, but at the moment have replaced the Listerine and fluoride rinse for just xylitol. The best I seem to be able to do is hold my ground with regards to dental health, but it is better than the rapid decline otherwise.