• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Success with EMF Sensitivity Symptoms! Woot woot!

chilove

Hi all,

I know this may not work for everyone but I;m so excited that I near completely abated all of my EMF sensitivity symptoms that I just have to share.

As we speak I am typing on a laptop WITHOUT my usual external keyboard and mouse sitting in a house with WIFI and cell phones on and I feel absolutely fine. This would have been impossible just 9 months ago!

What did I do? In order of what seemed to help the most:

1) Lions Mane mushroom daily-- wonderful affinity for healing the nervous system-- (only use sources that are not grown on rice-)

2) Remove all obvious EMF sources from my bedroom and house- no more WIFI!

3) Grounding mats at work desk and grounding sheets on bed and grounding in nature at least 30 minutes per day

4) I was already eating a totally whole food, non processed vegan diet but I eliminated a few things that I knew I was sensitive to help reduce my overall allergic load.

Number 1 and 2 were what seemed to help the most. Lions Mane is amazing. Get some!

I also found a few temporary helpers and techniques that anyone who is really suffering from EMF sensitivity is welcome to message me for.

There is hope!!! :) I still have some other symptoms of ME but don't have to be quite so limited now!

Last edited:

chilove

Oh, I also think that the regular use of calcium bentonite clay baths, liver poultices and clay water taken internally that are part of my overall health maintenance program helped as well. Calcium bentonite clay can supposedly adsorb EMFs as well as other toxins.

Thinktank

Great to hear you're making progress. Although i've to be skeptical, EMF is all around us and almost impossible to avoid especially if you live in a big city. There are too many variables in play that have contributed to your better health.
Cleaning up your diet for one, maybe you nailed it right there avoiding some foods you have a moderate to strong IgG reaction to. The lions mane that may improve cognitive function in some. The bentonite clay that cleans out the gut and possibly absorbs neurotoxins and other toxins.
But anyway, keep doing what you're doing! :thumbsup:

leela

1) Lions Mane mushroom daily-- wonderful affinity for healing the nervous system-- (only use sources that are not grown on rice-)

Hey, can you recommend a source for the non-rice-grown one?

chilove

Yes, please message me for source for non rice grown Lions Mane. I'll send you the contact info for the herb farm I order it from