• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The Conversation Shifts: Gov't Policy Harming Patients

leela

http://www.americanbankingnews.com/...-fatigue-sydrome-patients-new-research-finds/

Excerpt:
PRESS RELEASE: NEW YORK, NY (11/20/2013) An untold number of New Yorkers, perhaps well over 100,000, who have been diagnosed with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) could be at risk of relapsing and exacerbating their condition due to a course of a treatment suggested to them by the federal government, according to groundbreaking new research.

Iquitos

It's a very educational piece and hopefully whoever reads it will learn something. Every little bit helps when it comes to educating the public.

I'd like to encourage patients to comment favorably on this coverage so they know it's being read and appreciated. You can comment as a guest -- don't have to register. It could affect whether they "print" more on the subject, or not.