• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Canary in a Coalmine--Huff post!

Ecoclimber

Patients please post on Huffington Post Canary in a Coal Mine, the more you comment, the more the blog will be reviewed by HP and they might consider further articles on ME/CFS. Huffington Post is #69 on Alexa Top 100 sites so they get alot of exposure so please make a comment about your own personal account so thousands who read her blog will have a better understanding of ME/CFS
https://tinyurl.com/nur23rk

Eco

Delia

Ho
Patients please post on Huffington Post Canary in a Coal Mine, the more you comment, the more the blog will be reviewed by HP and they might consider further articles on ME/CFS. Huffington Post is #69 on Alexa Top 100 sites so they get alot of exposure so please make a comment about your own personal account so thousands who read her blog will have a better understanding of ME/CFS
https://tinyurl.com/nur23rk

Eco
how do you comment? In the box that says "start a conversation" ?

Delia

I just spent two hours trying to set up an account there. I gotta give up now. This really sucks. I'll try again later.

Geeez...how hard can a site make it to sign up for an account. Been at it for quite a while and do not see how to do it without going through Facebook resulting in giving Huff Post all your Facebook data. And... I finally gave in and tried to use my Facebook account and could not get that to work. If anyone has info on how to sign up easily in order to post and support Jenn, let me know. Thanks

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Geeez...how hard can a site make it to sign up for an account. Been at it for quite a while and do not see how to do it without going through Facebook resulting in giving Huff Post all your Facebook data. And... I finally gave in and tried to use my Facebook account and could not get that to work. If anyone has info on how to sign up easily in order to post and support Jenn, let me know. Thanks

I also didn't want to give them access to Facebook or Gmail stuff, and gave up too.

Sushi