• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Please vote for Canary in a Coal Mine!

Countrygirl

Canary in a Coal Mine
VOTE! Help our film win project of the week.

http://www.indiewire.com/article/vo...ek-will-it-be-fitness-act-or-leaves-or-canary

Canary in a Coal Mine was chosen yesterday as indieWIRE's project of the day! If we are chosen as project of the week, we get a consultation with distributor SnagFilms. If we are chosen as project of the month, we get to talk about our film with the head of documentary programming at the Tribeca Film Festival, which would be...kind of amazing.

How are projects chosen? Their audiences vote. With the energy of this audience, I think we've got more than a fighting chance.

Purple

Bundle of purpliness
The deadline is Monday November 11th at 11am Eastern time. So there is still time left to vote and encourage others :)

Firestormm

Done :thumbsup:

Canary Voting Film of the Week.jpg

Countrygirl

Act/or is chasing up behind Canary , which has dropped to 67% of the votes. Please get your friends to vote, Folks. Keep them in first place!

Go Canary! :thumbsup:

C.G.