• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Rich Van Konynenburg, a photo montage

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
What is the music, at least at the first. That is all the farther I have gotten on my dial-up connection. I may have to go the the public library to see the whole montage. I really like that music.

jewel

Thank you so much for sharing this, Diana. Like "determined", I am finding it hard to come onto the forum these days, and really appreciate your thoughtfulness in sharing with us during what must be such a difficult time for you. I never had a direct contact with him, but read all of his posts for their erudition, insight, knowledge, and kindness. It is beautiful to see his life story in pictures; a lovely tribute. Wishing you peace this season and always. <3

cph13

I finally saw this. Thank you so much for sharing.
Yes, he and his smile with live on; along with his work.

Blessings to you D and the Family

Dreambirdie

work in progress
I hadn't seen this until now. What a great little video. Thanks so much for posting it.

Rich was the nicest and most helpful person I've ever met on the forums. I am glad I got to know him. He is greatly missed.