• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

More improvement!

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
I have kept improving from my POTS and I drove yesterday after church. I also go to church (large place) with no wheelchair now. I can walk so much more and do so much more now.

Has anyone else been doing better? I sure hope so.

churchdaysmall.jpg

Esther12

Whoop whoop! Great news Sally. I hope things keep going in the right direction for you. Looking cool in the convertible.

Nielk

That's soooo exciting Sally! You look great and I also hope that you keep on improving and telling us about it. It's really uplifting.
Thank you!

Sallysblooms

Thank you. From not being able to lift my head from my:In bed: pillow when POTS struck to having fun and having joy back, it is so wonderful.:balloons:

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I have kept improving from my POTS and I drove yesterday after church. I also go to church (large place) with no wheelchair now. I can walk so much more and do so much more now.

Sally,

This is wonderful! And it is great how you post pictures to show us great stuff. You look great.

And yes, I too am doing better. I think quite a few of us are. And though others aren't, take courage, new treatments and research is on its way. I trust there will be an answer for each of us.

Sushi

ramakentesh

Little things make a big difference when your sick with POTS. So fantastic stuff!

I tend to get pots in flare ups and then it calms down

SOC

Great news, Sally! :balloons: Congratulations! :balloons:

A convertible bug -- that's SO you! :D

My daughter went on a 12 mile hike over rough terrain on Saturday. :victory:

There are PWME getting a lot better. It gives hope to the rest of us who are still fighting. Thanks, Sally!

Ocean

That's a lot of improvement Sally, from having trouble just lifting your head to driving. Great news! Do you know what aspects of your treatment have helped so much with POTS? I could use all the help I can get with it too.

taniaaust1

Glad to hear you are improving :)

I think my POTS is improving too..but I dont know if anything is doing is causing the improvement. I think thou it may be a change from POTS into having more orthostatic hypertension then I had previously... if I get one of these I dont tend to get the other at the same time.

Tristen

Very happy for you Sally :balloons:

Yes, me too on the improvements. Have come a long way from that bed bound abyss.

Nice bug too, silver convertable in the sun! Have fun!

Sallysblooms

Tristen, so glad you are improving. My bug is Blue, called Heaven Blue. I love the name of the paint. Her name is Bluebonnet (State flower of Texas!)

PICT0131650.jpg