• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Judy Mikovits has been arrested

liquid sky

No offense, but all the media articles can say is what Max said in his affidavits. The fact that Max was not arrested and the original affidavits came from the WPI themselves shows possible evidence of influence and force. The notebooks could have contained something that someone wanted to remain hidden. We know that the WPI sold tests that have been shown to be unreliable and will not release the details on the tests.

Even if you dislike Judy, the science is sound. It needs to be continued, not swept under the rug. The political climate is going to make that very difficult.

Not really, but you obviously know how to sound off, rather rudely though. I see your posts have had to be deleted by mods before, so I will try not to take that comment personally. We obviously just simply disagree.

What aspect of the science behind HGRVs do you feel to be "sound" at this stage?

barbc56

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...drome-turned-into-an-ugly-fight.html#comments

Some of the comments are interesting. I think we know what happened with Judy.

We do?

I found the comments incredibly sad. The same arguments over and over that have been going on for almost three years; that she found an RV, she is a saint and can do no wrong. She's human, we don't really know what happened and I don't think people writing these comments are helping the me/cfs cause. IMHO.

Barb C.:>)

lookinglass

I simply meant that most members who had read this thread knew about the arrest etc. And I agree, the comments, some of them, are sad. But it also says in the article that the latest research results are expected soon. Here's to hope.