• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

imunovir source

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
googling googling and googling, looks like a relatively cheap reliable source of imunovir. Need 160 tabs for a 2 month course of imunovir, this comes to 80pound or $139 aus and abit less US$. which doesnt seem too bad, http://www.pharmplexdirect.com/imunovir-tablets-500mg-p-3669.html ,

Havent ordered anything yet as i have just ordered cycloferon which is another immune modulator which is quite cheap. All these immune modulators including ampligen increase interferon and strengthen naturall killer cells, which from a few studies might seem to be our most common immune abnormality, finding the right one may get us some good improvement.

Hope this is of some use to others, if u order this stuff, let us all know how u go on it.

cheers!!

leaves

I order at goldpharma also very cheap and dont need a prescription for it.

J

Jamestc

Hi all, my first post here. I am wary of goldpharma and would like to know if they sell generic or it's the real deal. Seems too cheap. I am in Ausi and pay 1.20 per tablet.

garcia

Aristocrat Extraordinaire
Hi all, my first post here. I am wary of goldpharma and would like to know if they sell generic or it's the real deal. Seems too cheap. I am in Ausi and pay 1.20 per tablet.

If anything the generic they sell is better than the branded.

cfs since 1998

I am wary of goldpharma and would like to know if they sell generic or it's the real deal. Seems too cheap. I am in Ausi and pay 1.20 per tablet.

The goldpharma isoprinosine comes in boxes that indicate it is manufactured by Uni-Pharma of Greece. Isoprinosine was "invented" by Newport Pharmaceuticals, and Uni-Pharma appears on Newport's website under commercial partners. It is rather a simple substance to manufacture. I am not sure why some sources are so much more expensive.