• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

gastrotic problems that get worse

eric_gladiator

@PatJ

take coq10 for a long time before these symptoms but a month ago I no longer take and the symptoms started 7 days ago because of a very bad digestion where I felt gastrically poisoned

Wayne

I have tried probiotics, enzymes, treatments for dyspepsia ... everything alleviates something but the problem progresses and I do not know how to stop it.

Hi Eric,

Have you considered doing castor oil packs? They have a track record of doing some amazing things for the GI tract. I could get a bit more information for you if you're interested. Hope you're finding more relief as of this writing.

Best, Wayne

pattismith

This document contains two case reports where CoQ10 was used to successfully treat HPP:
This is really interesting, because it suggests there is a link between ion channels function (even those that are not energy dependant), and energy production, so when mitochondria doesn't work well , ion channels have problems.
When Thyroid hormons are disrupted, idem...

eric_gladiator

@Wayne @pattismith
and is it possible that it is after having taken a long time coq10? Until recently I was taking coq10 and these symptoms started recently, I have weakness and tiredness in the extremities of the arms especially, right now I find it harder to write. I thought that it could be due to the intestine because it does nothing but annoy me even being very low weight

pattismith

@Wayne @pattismith
and is it possible that it is after having taken a long time coq10? Until recently I was taking coq10 and these symptoms started recently, I have weakness and tiredness in the extremities of the arms especially, right now I find it harder to write. I thought that it could be due to the intestine because it does nothing but annoy me even being very low weight

did your symptoms started before you stopped Q10 or after?

eric_gladiator

lately I notice these symptoms, floating stools and many nightmares at night. I notice the intestine very swollen and as if I had an infection