• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Register now for ME/CFS Advocacy Day on Capitol Hill!

Emily Taylor

ME/CFS Advocacy Day on Capitol Hill brings people with ME/CFS, their loved ones, advocates, scientists, clinicians and caregivers from across the country to meet other advocates, share their unique stories with members of congress, and call for action and research funding, together in one voice.

Check out the May ME/CFS Advocacy Week page for more information.

To register for ME/CFS Advocacy Day on Tuesday May 15, visit the registration page.

SMCI will provide:

• All needed materials for meetings with Congress
  • Advocacy Training
  • Scheduling of meetings with YOUR representative and/or senators
  • A special rest area on Capitol Hill to make the experience as easy as possible, and to spend down time / rest time with other advocates.
You’ll be responsible for your hotel and travel to the event. SMCI is securing hotel blocks that will be available from May 12-16.

Advanced Registration is required for Tuesday, May 15th, so that we have time to set up meetings with your congressional representatives.

To learn more or to register for the event visit our registration page.

Emily Taylor

Just a quick update for ME/CFS Advocacy Day on Capitol Hill:

I’m happy to share that the room block is now available. You can book online at: https://book.passkey.com/go/SolveMECFS

Or, if booking by phone use code “SolveMECFS” for reduced rates, free breakfast and free wifi.

More details are now available on the event webpage at: https://solvecfs.org/2nd-annual-cfs-advocacy-week/

If you have any questions, please email me at etaylor@solvecfs.org

Thanks!

ME/CFS Advocacy Day on Capitol Hill brings people with ME/CFS, their loved ones, advocates, scientists, clinicians and caregivers from across the country to meet other advocates, share their unique stories with members of congress, and call for action and research funding, together in one voice.

Check out the May ME/CFS Advocacy Week page for more information.

To register for ME/CFS Advocacy Day on Tuesday May 15, visit the registration page.

SMCI will provide:

• All needed materials for meetings with Congress
  • Advocacy Training
  • Scheduling of meetings with YOUR representative and/or senators
  • A special rest area on Capitol Hill to make the experience as easy as possible, and to spend down time / rest time with other advocates.
You’ll be responsible for your hotel and travel to the event. SMCI is securing hotel blocks that will be available from May 12-16.

Advanced Registration is required for Tuesday, May 15th, so that we have time to set up meetings with your congressional representatives.

To learn more or to register for the event visit our registration page.