• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ALL countires please sign petition supporting the complaint to the GMC about the PACE authors

NelliePledge

Good news @Countrygirl this petition deserves support from all around the world it is great that Dr M and colleagues are taking this action to the General Medical Council. Over 120 people with ME have written complaints in support as well. Please get behind this

Countrygirl

Good news @Countrygirl this petition deserves support from all around the world it is great that Dr M and colleagues are taking this action to the General Medical Council. Over 120 people with ME have written complaints in support as well. Please get behind this

Yes, it certainly does. Please vote and write your letters folks. Don't let this opportunity slip by.

Sidney

This sounds too stupid but I am frustrated::(
I signed early on: but since then, people I’ve emailed the link to, can’t find anywhere on the page to sign. When I go back to the petition page to check, I also can’t see any place for a signature! Has anyone else had a problem?

Countrygirl

This sounds too stupid but I am frustrated::(
I signed early on: but since then, people I’ve emailed the link to, can’t find anywhere on the page to sign. When I go back to the petition page to check, I also can’t see any place for a signature! Has anyone else had a problem?

No. but of about 20 people I sent it to, only 2 signed which is not usual.

I will check it out. Thanks for the info.

Sidney

Thank you @Country Girl!
I hope I am not just too cognitively damaged...

I did get ONE replied signature and several complaints...and it did work for my original signature last Tuesday - but my constant testing keeps failing!

Countrygirl

Thank you @Country Girl!
I hope I am not just too cognitively damaged...

I did get ONE replied signature and several complaints...and it did work for my original signature last Tuesday - but my constant testing keeps failing!

Once you have signed it yourself, you can't resign so maybe that is why we can't see a space to sign. However, on other petitions when I have accidently signed twice I get a message informing me that I have already added my name. On this one though there is nowhere to add your name a second time. However, people who haven/t signed at all shouldn't have that problem. I have just tried under a different email address but can't do so. I will try another petition and check if that is the same before I report it.

Countrygirl

It is the same on the other petition to remove GET from PACE. Again, new people should be able to sign.

Sheesh! Off again.................

Countrygirl

@Sidney I wonder if the people who can't sign aren't logging in. The signature space doesn't appear until you do.

You can't sign unless you have a change.org account. The people who can't sign must register first.