• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Any one feel worse with Inositol?

Lipac

I just ordered some, have taken maybe 10 days. I'm wondering if I'm worse from it?

So hard to know why one feels worse and flu like.

I'm leery of things that activate my immune system.
ButI Ihad read positive things about Inositol and IP6 in CFS.

I'm not seeing a knowledge Dr who would check NK levels.
Has anyone else felt worse?

Sancar

Sick of being sick ~
I just ordered some, have taken maybe 10 days. I'm wondering if I'm worse from it?

So hard to know why one feels worse and flu like.

I'm leery of things that activate my immune system.
ButI Ihad read positive things about Inositol and IP6 in CFS.

I'm not seeing a knowledge Dr who would check NK levels.
Has anyone else felt worse?

Hi @Lipac ~ I myself have felt better. I statrted taking ‘Cell Forte’ by Enzymatic about a year ago. It contains 880mg of Inositol as well as some Magnesiums. It was gradual but I have noticed a a difference in my physical stamina. Especially my ability to “get out of bed” in the morning. I have a scoop every morning on an empty stomach. I should note tried different combinations to take with this. However when I ran out of the Cell Forte- whoa - did I notice a difference for the worse NOT taking it. It is one of my “go to” supplements. I should note that I take this in combo with Perque Potent C Gaurd powder and B’s. Also swear by my high dose Metagenics D3+K2 These supplements are not cheep. However the benifit to me is worth it...

I’m so sorry to hear it ‘may’ have made you worse? Perhaps adding C with it with help by adding a liposomal effect? Perhaps take a break for a few days and then try adding the C? If you can tolerate C?

I don’t know of anyone's Dr that would check NK levels regarding this?

Lipac

Hi @Lipac ~ I myself have felt better. I statrted taking ‘Cell Forte’ by Enzymatic about a year ago. It contains 880mg of Inositol as well as some Magnesiums. It was gradual but I have noticed a a difference in my physical stamina. Especially my ability to “get out of bed” in the morning. I have a scoop every morning on an empty stomach. I should note tried different combinations to take with this. However when I ran out of the Cell Forte- whoa - did I notice a difference for the worse NOT taking it. It is one of my “go to” supplements. I should note that I take this in combo with Purque C powder and B’s. Also swear by my high dose Metagenics D3+K2 These supplements are not cheep. However the benifit to me is worth it...

I’m so sorry to hear it ‘may’ have made you worse? Perhaps adding C with it with help by adding a liposomal effect? Perhaps take a break for a few days and then try adding the C? If you can tolerate C?

I don’t know of anyone's Dr that would check NK levels regarding this?
@Sancar thanks. It's been 20 years of trying $$$ supplements, different regimens. I do take everything you mentioned with it though.
I take R alpha lipoic acid, acetyl l carnatine, + other Vit/ min / aminos. Things like OQQ, mitochondrial support stuff. It goes on and one, maybe$200+ things a month.
What really helped was a quiet condo in Palm Springs!