• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Earn $$$ chit-chatting online

I can't seem to find a place to PM you. If you see this before I find out how, would you PM me? I would love the info.

Dainty

I can't seem to find a place to PM you. If you see this before I find out how, would you PM me? I would love the info.

It looks like your current privacy settings don't allow me to PM you. Try clicking on my name, and with the bubble that comes up, click "Start a conversation." Once you've sent me something then I should be able to PM you back!

It looks like your current privacy settings don't allow me to PM you. Try clicking on my name, and with the bubble that comes up, click "Start a conversation." Once you've sent me something then I should be able to PM you back!

I don't seem to have the option to message anyone yet. I think because I'm too new. I don't see the Start a new conversation when I click on people's names or pics. And my privacy settings allow for people to contact me. ARgh! lol