• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

This thread needs to be a sticky. maybe these lists on the op post should be edited to be organized better like based on credit card or no credit, controlled or not, u.s shipping or not, prescription required or not.

Last edited:

Hip

maybe these lists should be compiled better like based on credit card or no credit, controlled or not, u.s shipping or not, prescription required or not.

Unfortunately those details tend to change a lot, so any list you make will be soon be out of date. But most pharmacies will provide those details either on their FAQ page, or their Shipping Policy page.

All the pharmacies listed in the first post are prescription-free however.

Hip,

When i need controlled drugs, I buy clonazepam and tramadol and soma without a prescription at http://www.maxrxmeds.com hope this helps

Finally a site that has those kind of controlled meds. the rest of the ones recommended don't have that. I'll order their benzos and report back.

I agree with the others that this thread should be a sticky?

Hip

Anyone know any Europe shipped prodcuts? Mght need to get these in Sweden but it is hard.

rupharma.com ship from within the EU, but their range of products is not large, they specialize in Russian pharmaceuticals. Whether they will be happy ship to Sweden I do not know.

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
rupharma.com ship from within the EU, but their range of products is not large, they specialize in Russian pharmaceuticals. Whether they will be happy ship to Sweden I do not know.
So do some others in the first message, don't they? I've not had much trouble with goldpharma, who are there with 100% rating.

Hip

So do some others in the first message, don't they? I've not had much trouble with goldpharma, who are there with 100% rating.

Yes, it's possible that other pharmacies listed in the first post might also ship from within the EU, although you would have to check with each pharmacy. I know that rupharma.com ship from Russia but also on request from Lithuania (which is in the EU).

We are very lucky in the UK, as Britain seems to be one of the most lenient countries in the world for allowing importation of pharmaceuticals for personal use. I have never had any pharmaceuticals I have purchases stopped by customs. I think it is terrible when countries prohibit importation of medicines; it's bordering on immoral.

Even in the US, such importation is technically against the rules in most circumstances, although the US customs I believe often turns a blind eye to this law, as obviously it does not look good if you start depriving sick people of the medications.

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
Yes, it's possible that other pharmacies listed in the first post might also ship from within the EU, although you would have to check with each pharmacy. I know that rupharma.com ship from Russia but also on request from Lithuania (which is in the EU).
Goldpharma definitely ship from Europe (or used to anyway) - whether it's the EU I don't know off-hand.

Goldpharma has closed? I can not find it anymore. I'm living in Germany which means that i can only buy from within the EU.

thanks Hip. I had a problem with my browser, as i could only register as an "health care professional" which i am not, of course. I tried it now with Opera and had access to the website.

Last edited:
Edit: but i can not find anything. For example i am searching for "modafinil" and the result is a blank page. I can only see "Parapharmacy" Products. I made an account for the website and confirmed my e-mail, but it is still the same.

@Hip

Hip

I also don't see anything when I search on modafinil on goldpharma.cn, so possibly they do not stock this drug.

Stretched

Some of the online pharmacies offer the same medication but it’s listed uniquely under another local name. Google and or some web based plarmacies will list the name of the same drug in different countries, especially Bulgaria, where the factory may be in Berlin but they produce private labels for several countries where you would never find the familiar branding.

BTW, In a recent search I found a few of the old standard websites are posted as having been closed by ICE!

FWIW topdrugmart recently sent an order with 50% of the pills missing. They first gave a runaround re ‘servers down’ then ignored requests for making it right. That’s my last order from this company in India! Note, also, they are playing around with their name, using suffixes like -247 or -347, and changing help desk to .co, so as to delay, return requests for assistance. A number of pills arrive out of package into hand used mini plastic sacks. Might be best to look elsewhere.

Last edited:

leela

Has anyone used clearskypharmacy.biz?

I just tried to place an order with them bc they said they took credit cards (I was going to generate a masked and limited one via my citi card.)
Before I could even enter any payment info, I clicked the "proceed to payment" button and I got an error message saying they could not process my payment and an agent would be in touch with me.

I guess there's not too much bad they could do with my email, mailing address and phone number besides spam me, but I'm regretting having tried.

Despite reading this thread I'm confused about the safest payment methods, esp as the meds I need are almost $500 even at India prices :(

If anyone can chime in with some kindergarten-level advice, I'd sure appreciate it, as the brain fog is thick and I'm going to run out of Valgancyclovir soon.
Unfortunately GoldPharma is way too $$$ for that med, and manyof the sites listed in this thread don't carry it. ADC does, at a more reasonable price,
but I need some coaching on how to pay them safely.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stretched

Has anyone used clearskypharmay.biz?

If anyone can chime in with some kindergarten-level advice, I'd sure appreciate it, as the brain fog is thick and I'm going to run out of Valgancyclovir soon.
Unfortunately GoldPharma is way too $$$ for that med, and manyof the sites listed in this thread don't carry it. ADC does, at a more reasonable price,
but I need some coaching on how to pay them safely.
Thank in advance for any tips.

After using several, Alldaychemists.com seems to have the lowest prices and they are reliable. I got a notice today that a sale is on, as well! They like e-checks or wire transfers vs. credit cards. They have never caused me a problem. Wire/account transfer is probably safest. Otherwise, any company that has a card or check can perpetuate fraud. (A fraud check hit my account after an order with another online pharmacy, starts with ‘buy... .’ ) Alldaychemists is a bit slow on delivery - about 3 weeks turnaround. Otherwise, solid, IMO.

leela

After using several, Alldaychemists.com seems to have the lowest prices and they are reliable. I got a notice today that a sale is on, as well! They like e-checks or wire transfers vs. credit cards. They have never caused me a problem. Wire/account transfer is probably safest. Otherwise, any company that has a card or check can perpetuate fraud. (A fraud check hit my account after an order with another online pharmacy, starts with ‘buy... .’ ) Alldaychemists is a bit slow on delivery - about 3 weeks turnaround. Otherwise, solid, IMO.
Thank you for your reply, @Stretched. Could you educate me about how I would wire or account transfer without giving them my banking info? Is that possible?
Sorry to be such a dunce about this.