• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I'm in big trouble , need some help...

Hello everyone, I'm 30 years old . And the past several years I've dealt with many symptoms. Fatigue, muscle twitching, floaters in vision, extreme anxiety and depression, food in tolerances, mild sensitivity to light and sound etc

On October 19 I had a protected sex with a girl I didn't know and later learned she was a drug addict. The next day there was some tingling in a bit of redness on the shaft of my penis . About two weeks later I got a burning blister on my pinky finger, I went to walk in clinicand the ignorant doctor took one look at it and said it was an ingrown hair and popped it. Then became very infected. The same day this blister popped up I had a burning redness on my thumb as well but no blister. I went to dermatologist and she said that she didn't know what it was and tested for staff and HSV culture . This was after it was healing up and staph was positive and viral culture was negative. But she said since it was kind of old the viral culture may not be accurate .

after this I developed some sort of eye infection in both eyes but it wasn't pinkeye, my eyes itched and burned and leaked fluid for about 3 weeks . And very itchy skin.At the same time I developed very dry mouth, back pain , white swollen bump on lip that went away, shoulder blade pain , fatigue , motor function issues , musle tightness in different spots , aggressive muscle fasicukstons ,muscle weakness in all extremities and throat and weird mild head pressure that comes and goes . As well as small off white blisters in nose . Blisters were viral PCR swabbed for herpes and were negative .Been having vision problems as well as foggy head. Have had green boogers coming out of nose as well. I'm very afraid I'm getting ALS.

After I got finger infection i went to my mothers house a few times and always had blister bandaged but within a week she started having same itchy skin and eye infection , and she's having jerky muscle movement and she says she has been very tired too so some how I must of spread it even though I had no direct physical contact with her. And tried to be very careful about not touching anything in her house .

I had igg and igm of hsv 1 and 2 done today , getting CMV and EBV tests tomorrow .and getting tested for Lyme thru IGENEX tomorrow as well to rule that out (I tested 0.28 antibody on standard Eliza test for Lyme which was negative in the past , not sure of reliability of that test )

I believe I contracted some sort of virus that is really damaging my Already weak immune system and it's going to cripple me. One thing that's weird is since this has happend all my anxiety and depression has stopped , chemically speaking I feel great all day even though I'm really worried about my health .(excess glutamate ?)

I've read of many people developing serious neuro issues after contact with hsv or other herpes viruses, so I'm looking into how to treat as well as excitotoxicity, ndma receptors , calcium channel blockers , and th1 and 2 immune response. If I can't kill virus than I'm looking into trying to suppress or boost immune function to stop damage . I would really appreciate any advice on tests to run and interpretation and treatment advice . I've never been so scared in my life I've enclosed pictures of everything

IMG_3965.JPG
IMG_3844.JPG
IMG_3597.JPG
IMG_3607.JPG
IMG_3971.JPG

IMG_3965.JPG
IMG_3965.JPG
IMG_3844.JPG
IMG_3597.JPG
IMG_3607.JPG

Please if anyone can offer advice I would really , really appreciate it .

Antiviral medications ? IVIG ? Diet or supplements ? RX drugs to alter immune system (LDN , opiates , benzos ?) acid reducers (zantac?)

Any advice on tests to run ?

I'm rapidly losing motor function and my ability to speak and swallow , I need to act fast .

LisaGoddard

Sorry I have no advice but this sounds serious. Should you go to A&E? In hospital, you might quicker treatment. Really hope and pray that something helps.
If you are on antidepressants, do keep taking them. I know sometimes if I have high adrenaline due to extreme anxiety then it masks the depression.

HowToEscape?

Please if anyone can offer advice I would really , really appreciate it .

Antiviral medications ? IVIG ? Diet or supplements ? RX drugs to alter immune system (LDN , opiates , benzos ?) acid reducers (zantac?)

Any advice on tests to run ?

I'm rapidly losing motor function and my ability to speak and swallow , I need to act fast .

Screwing around with self medication based on stuff posted on the Internet: That’s exactly what not to do.
Blisters and skin lesions are not symptoms of ME; this is something else. That’s good news for you, because while infections often can be resolved there is no effective treatment which cures ME.

ljimbo423

I've read of many people developing serious neuro issues after contact with hsv or other herpes viruses, so I'm looking into how to treat as well as excitotoxicity, ndma receptors , calcium channel blockers , and th1 and 2 immune response.

I had some clear blisters on my arms and a red rash that itched on my arms and chest. It took me a couple of months to figure out it was an immune system reaction to the herbs Reishi and Grape seed extract I was taking.

If you are taking anything to improve your immune system like herbs or supplements etc, that might be causing the problems, it did with me. I stopped the herbs and the rash and blisters went away.

Jim

herpesbaby

I had protected sex and the condum stayed intact , so it's a skin to skin virus . Whatever this virus is i spread it to my mother just by going to her house a few times and I had no physical contact with her . I
OK good. Just making sure.
R u drowsy?