• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Recording from 12/13/2017 and 12/14/2017 CFSAC Meeting

Gemini

@Wally, thanks for posting.

Is there an index, or can we make one, that links the 11 videos to the agenda items?

Meeting highlights I'd like to go to directly-- Video # and Time on video:

Dr. Montoya's Adult Research Update
Dr. Vallings Pediatric Research Update
Patient organization presentations:
1. Simmaron Research
2. Massachusetts CFIDS/ME
3. MEACTION
Public Comments Day 1
Public Comments Day2
NIH Update
FDA Update
New "CFSAC Treatment/Clinical Trial Working Group"

Wally

@Gemini - I doubt that there is an index that CFSAC has for the recordings, but I like your idea of developing one.

I am not going to have much time to be on the computer until after the 25th, but I can try to work on this when I have some spare moments next week (unless you or someone else would like to take on this project).

I really like the idea of PR being a place where patients can come to get info. about what is going on related to this illness and that we help present information in a format that makes access to this information easier to find without require you to jump through a circus tent full of hoops.:eek:

Happy Holidays - here is too wishing and praying that 2018 will bring all of us much closer to answers and treatments for this illness.