• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vitamin k2 MK7 as possible cure for CFS

I'm going to start at the end and work backwards. I know this has been looked at before. I know there is already a thread on this. Maybe It hasn't been looked at like this until now. Once I have some attention here, I will tell you everything I know.

Dynamic balancing of autonomic nervous system through vitamin mk-7
https://www.google.com/patents/WO2012059942A3?cl=en&dq=inassignee:"Viridis+Biopharma+Pvt+Ltd."&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiW1o3ZjeXXAhWwYd8KHWuNBpkQ6AEIKDAA

ABSTRACT

Sympathovagal balance is essential in maintaining internal homeostasis. Imbalance in this can lead to many disease conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, type 2 diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), IBS, depression, COPD, etc. Sudden cardiac death and Myocardial infarction are result of autonomic dysfunction. Many drugs have been proposed for these conditions but lack in correcting the condition and can themselves produce side effects, such as prolongation of QT interval. Inventors of current invention observed serendipitously that vitamin MK-7 can restore the sympathovagal balance and also have cardio protective effect by shortening of QT interval and prolongation of RR interval. Further to this, it was also observed that vitamin MK-7 improves cardiac output, left ventricular work, HDL cholesterol and reduces blood sugar.

pamojja

Maybe It hasn't been looked at like this until now.

Well, I can tell that I started comprehensive supplementation at the onset of PAD 9 years ago. Including 360 mcg K2-mk7, 12 mg K2-mk4 and 4 mg vitamin K1 in average daily during that same time period. And I did have success in experiencing remission of a 60% walking-disability due to the PAD, after 5 years. Not for the concomitant ME/CFS though.