• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Kali Phos 6X helpful for mental stress

Ever since I came down with CFS I have been stressed out by mental work. My homeopath recently recommended Kali Phos 6X. I have been amazed by the results in my case. I take just one tablet a day. Things that used to stress me out (like arguing with the car mechanic, ATT, Comcast, etc.) have subsided from a 10 down to a 3. I just finished a complicated chapter in my new book that I had been putting off for months because I just did not feel like tackling it. I have also been able to prepare the house for winter, which is something else I had been putting off. I still have physical fatigue (I can usually only work half days) but the mental fatigue and stress is greatly diminished. I also have some improvement in sleep.

brenda

Ever since I came down with CFS I have been stressed out by mental work. My homeopath recently recommended Kali Phos 6X. I have been amazed by the results in my case. I take just one tablet a day. Things that used to stress me out (like arguing with the car mechanic, ATT, Comcast, etc.) have subsided from a 10 down to a 3. I just finished a complicated chapter in my new book that I had been putting off for months because I just did not feel like tackling it. I have also been able to prepare the house for winter, which is something else I had been putting off. I still have physical fatigue (I can usually only work half days) but the mental fatigue and stress is greatly diminished. I also have some improvement in sleep.

What dosage have you been doing please?