• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

lacto overgrowth vs fungal

Ive been reading a lot about gut problem along with probiotic. And im still confuse if its ok for me to take lactobatilus. And since the digestive supplement here contain mostly that. So its hard for me.

The reason is that there are many cases where the problem is caused by lactobatilius overgrowth. And the symptoms are similiar to fungal overgrowth. So i dont know if its possible to test it. If my problem is lacto overgrowth and i take lacto probiotic wouldnt it makes it worse? :(

Another thing is brone brooth. Its supposed to be good for the gut. But if someone has high glutamate problem its a dilemma. I dont know wether to take it or not.

Could someone please shade some light...

Last edited:
I know i have it from the symptoms, gas, bloating, food sensitivity, jittery, bladder problem.
And ive eaten bad foods.

but there seems to be no test except endoscopy for this and ive been hestitant to do it
@heapsreal

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I know i have it from the symptoms, gas, bloating, food sensitivity, jittery, bladder problem.
And ive eaten bad foods.

but there seems to be no test except endoscopy for this and ive been hestitant to do it
@heapsreal

Nystatin is a drug used for fungal/candida gut issues and is very safe and not systemically absorbed, it might be worth a try. Ive used this after experiencing gas and bloating after a long course of abx and its helped alot and i took a probiotic with 8 strains along with this to replace candida as it died off.

Nystatin is a drug used for fungal/candida gut issues and is very safe and not systemically absorbed, it might be worth a try. Ive used this after experiencing gas and bloating after a long course of abx and its helped alot and i took a probiotic with 8 strains along with this to replace candida as it died off.
Hello, ive read about it on the web but its says its taken by mouth or skin and used for mouth infection and vaginal infection? :confused: