• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Column News UK highlight that ME patients are falsely accused of harassment by Wessley and Crawley

Countrygirl

Wessley and Crawley with their false claims of harassment by ME patients make it to UK Column News.at 37.14 mins on 10th November. The broadcaster highlights that Bristol has no record of complaints and that perfectly polite and legal means are used to request information.

I must admit I had never heard of the channel before, but it is nevertheless one more step towards the truth being related on the main news..........:cool:...one day.

Large Donner

I have heard of this channel before they talk about some interesting stuff but also some people may consider some of their stuff far out. I dont.

My personal belief is to not just accept or dismiss stuff at face value but to listen all the way through to a claim, its evidence base and sourced information. Most people are incapable of that if they hear a story that doesn't fit the mainstream narrative especially if it comes from Western media.

No doubt its clear what Wessely and Crawley have been upto for years but a common tactic of establishment is to discredit real claims based on other avenues of "false claims" from the same outlet.

UK Column News gets into some heavy stuff. Its all too easy for the establishment to throw the "conspiracy theory/fake news", meme at them.

Basically its "alternative media".

Last edited:

Countrygirl

Damn, that David Scott guy has a magnificent beard.

Beard's are apt to be dirty things, @Cheesus , You never know what is living in them and they are unpleasantly prickly when you are grabbed by a visitor and kissed........or perhaps that is not a problem you have experienced. :p:D

Apologies to all bearded gentlemen on the forum. I am sure they look great on you. :);)

Seven7

Seven
Maybe the following story is a clue for us where he is saying we need to put spies on this plp to see who is paying them to own the ME narrative :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Cheesus

Beard's are apt to be dirty things, @Cheesus , You never know what is living in them and they are unpleasantly prickly when you are grabbed by a visitor and kissed........or perhaps that is not a problem you have experienced. :p:D

Apologies to all bearded gentlemen on the forum. I am sure they look great on you. :);)

Ah, but they are good places to keep a snack for later. Immune enhancing. A furry facial probiotic.

Countrygirl

I've found a photo of @Cheesus ! :)

a22215bb9139507f408491be1681865f.jpg