• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Will the results of the Phase III Rituximab trials leak before publishing?

Benji

Norwegian
Medical research?

Yes.
It is so good to see that the ME patient organisation, the department of health and the national competence center for ME is doing this together. They hope to start a Nordic collaboration of research into ME. If this is successful.

The next day, 21. Of November they will have a “topic day” which will be open to all interested, and Ron Davis will come to speak, as well as Maddy Horning and Mella (haha, there he was, I had to check the others) and Saugstad.
I think it is quite likely that they also attend the research conference also, isn’t it?
Well. Maybe 21. Of November we will get a hint.

Kenny Banya

Yes.
It is so good to see that the ME patient organisation, the department of health and the national competence center for ME is doing this together. They hope to start a Nordic collaboration of research into ME. If this is successful.

The next day, 21. Of November they will have a “topic day” which will be open to all interested, and Ron Davis will come to speak, as well as Maddy Horning and Mella (haha, there he was, I had to check the others) and Saugstad.
I think it is quite likely that they also attend the research conference also, isn’t it?
Well. Maybe 21. Of November we will get a hint.
Then it’s almost certain that something will leak.
Good spot!

Murph

:)
I hope they spill the beans (although I think they won't)! Perhaps an update on CylcoME, which has been unblinded longer, is more likely?

For the research conference, recording is banned. For the open business day with Ron Davis, Mady H, Olav M,
"desires for photography and sound recording must be cleared in advance for each session."

So perhpas we can get a recording if anyone is attending?