• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Adrenal Summit 2017 Free online event 11/6-12 - many doctors, sign up now

Misfit Toy

I watched all of Isabella Wentz's seminars about the thyroid and being hypothyroid. She is a good egg actually. She put them out for free and then you could buy them.

Tammy

I watched all of Isabella Wentz's seminars about the thyroid and being hypothyroid. She is a good egg actually. She put them out for free and then you could buy them.
I think she believes EBV is at the root of Hashi's and Graves?

Misfit Toy

I think she believes EBV is at the root of Hashi's and Graves?

I can't remember, Tammy. She may believe that because she definitely considers several reasons stuff with the thyroid goes awry. My doc said my super hyperthyroid state after I had EBV caused me to have "viral hyperthyroidism." If that is such a thing. I believe it...a virus that attacks the glands which is EBV can do that. I didn't get my period, etc...all hormones were batshit crazy. This above may be something worth viewing for many.

@confetti11 -see above about adrenals.