• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Naviaux at TACA 2017 - Video

i really really wish he would get some money to do the trials that he wants.

the second autism trial fell apart
the first cfs/me trial didnt happen
the drug company that is going to make suramin will take 2 years to do it

im so glad he joined ron davis's team at the OMF, but their grant got rejected too.

Aargh!

neweimear

i really really wish he would get some money to do the trials that he wants.

the second autism trial fell apart
the first cfs/me trial didnt happen
the drug company that is going to make suramin will take 2 years to do it

im so glad he joined ron davis's team at the OMF, but their grant got rejected too.

Aargh!
Well if the company make the drug, that's a start....I know, talk about odds being stacked against us....

ljimbo423

I think it was the CDR that was switched on when I first got CFS, when I was 18. I got a viral infection that lasted for weeks as I remember. I recovered to about 80% in the next couple of years, but never fully.

I think the virus might have switched on the CDR making me sick. I cleaned up my junk food diet, stopped drinking and started taking some supplements, which slowly gave me back most of my health. I had a very unhealthy lifestyle. I think the viral infection was just the straw that broke the camels back!

However, I slowly became disabled again with CFS over the next 8-10 years. So it seems the CDR can be turned on like a switch or slowly over a long period of time. They both happened to me and they both left me disabled.

My main focus now is treating the primary ongoing cause of the CDR which I believe is a leaky gut. Easier said then done though!:aghhh: Although I am also treating the CDR with mito. supps, B vits. etc.

Here is a link to the web version of the paper posted above, instead of the PDF if anyone wants to take a look at it. He lists many vitamins, minerals, amino's etc. and explains how they can help reverse the CDR.

Jim