• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I Can't Take Any More

I Fed Exed my blood to VIPdx Red Labs for an XMRV culture test two months ago. Red Labs verified the next day that they had received my blood sample on time. After about 3 weeks, I periodically called my doctor and VIPdx about my results because I was so anxious.

Today, Red Labs told me that they faxed the results to my doctor on April 30!!! :( My doctor says she never received the results. :confused:

I'm still waiting for the results. It has been two months. I should get them tomorrow, but who knows? :tear: It's like waiting to find out if you have cancer or not. Maybe worse.

:Retro mad: :tear: :eek: :eek:

Kati

Patient in training
VDT same thing happened to me, it was not VIP's fault, but more the dr's office that failed to file the blood work in the right category.

Thank you, flybro and Kati. Yes, I know it was my doctor's office because similar things have happened many times.

I would just stop going to doctors except that I need someone to fill my prescriptions and sign my test requests.

I am so nervous! I will let you know the results as soon as I get them. We need a hand holding icon.

vdt

Adam

I feel for you. :eek:

I am still waiting for a home draw for the UK study. Hope you find out soon. :Retro smile:

Best of British

Adam

Thanks, Adam. I have met so many great British people since I've been on this forum -- a lot of empathy for other people and a great sense of humor. Yea, Brits! (Of course I am 50% British as well as Native American, French, and who knows what else. LOL!)

vdt