• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Gloria Steinem Shared Unrest on her Facebook

NelliePledge

sorry US folks I had heard the name but I had to Google her :redface: but wow she's got shed loads of followers so that is really good

HowToEscape?

sorry US folks I had heard the name but I had to Google her :redface: but wow she's got shed loads of followers so that is really good

She's also rather controversial and is around age 70. Her endorsing something is likely to make many people skeptical of it.

In the long run I'd rather have the endorsement of one medical school than 100 celebrities.

The Hollywood Political Axis in the USA has been a huge promoter of psycho babble and quackery. They are occasionally correct about something, much as they are famously prone to accidents.