• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is Nutramedix stevia a good brand for helping to treat Lyme?

Bansaw

Is there a better brand than this Nutramedix,
and has anyone thought of combining its effectiveness with the Samento-Banderol-Cumanda protocol?

JES

Stevia does not seem to help much based on user experiences in this forum. The effect against Lyme has only been proven in vitro so far (and that's for the whole leaf extract), and it seems you'd need to take an insane amount of it to get the same effect in vivo.

Bansaw

Stevia does not seem to help much based on user experiences in this forum. The effect against Lyme has only been proven in vitro so far (and that's for the whole leaf extract), and it seems you'd need to take an insane amount of it to get the same effect in vivo.
I wonder if it can absorb better sublingually?

Bansaw

The stevia needs to be alcohol derived - a tincture. I've started including it in liposomal remedies. It helps with the taste and there is very little downside to try.
Do you make your own Liposomal C with a jewelry cleaner, and simply add a few drops of stevia in the mix?

Horizon

I don't see any reason to get it from that company. Any Stevia (whole leaf) in alcohol should do.