• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GameSessions raises awareness of ME charity

"GameSessions will offer Slack Games’ Mechanic Escape to download and play for free from today in support of the ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis also known as CFS) Association. The company is donating 100% of their share of any (optional) Steam key sales to the ME Association and users will also have the option to donate directly to the charity within the game."

http://www.develop-online.net/press...ity-with-free-copy-of-mechanic-escape/0235087

also featured on MEA website

I see that this is going on until Sep 20. :thumbsup:

Here is the video people who download the game will see. I'm not a Youtube member, but those who are might leave some nice comments.
what an odd video...........lots of jolly spanish guitar music; then images of someone in a field with the sun shining......more like a clip from a 'Wish you were here' program (the music does briefly go a bit more solemn while the blurb about ME comes up).

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
While the video is not perfect, I think it is a genuine effort to be helpful. Given how little effort we get on our behalf, I think we should be genuinely grateful.

My dial-up computer has been resolutely refusing to buffer more than the first 30 seconds of the video all evening, so I cannot do a complete review.

They refer ME as a terrible long-term illness and say that 17 million people suffer from it. I think there are others things that could be the basis of a favorable comment.

I hope some will be made.