• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Jonathan Edwards to give a seminar to a major biotech/pharmaceutical company

This week I had an invitation to give a seminar to a major biotech/pharmaceutical company on the priorities for ME research because they were interested in exploring the area.

I am sure a lot of people already saw this in another thread but I thought it deserves its own thread.
It's not often we hear potentially great news like this.

OK, I am hoping @Jonathan Edwards might elaborate a bit too.

lilpink

I'm not keeping up with things on PR atm.. can someone link me to the comment on the other thread please? I'd like to see the context.

Hajnalka

This week I had an invitation to give a seminar to a major biotech/pharmaceutical company on the priorities for ME research because they are interested in exploring the area. I said yes because the ME community has come to be an important part of my life.

And yes, it's not all bad news: This week I had an invitation to give a seminar to a major biotech/pharmaceutical company on the priorities for ME research because they were interested in exploring the area.