• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Glutathione IV storage

Here's something I've been wondering: what is the temperature that glutathione IV vials should be stored in so as not to lose potency? Is it true that it should be refrigerated and is oxidized in warmer temperatures.

A clinic nearby stores their vials in boxes, at room temperature. I spotted this by chance and have been thinking about it ever since.

It depends on if the glutathione is in powder form or already reconstituted and ready for injection. If it's in liquid form than it should be stored in the fridge and in powder form it'll be fine at room temperature until you mix it with sterile water.

http://www.chelationmedicalcenter.com/glutathione_iv_therapy.html - has some info about it.

It was in liquid form unfortunately. Is it possible to get your own powdered glutathione and transform into an IV or injection? Because if that's possible I can get my nurse she doctor to do it.

It was in liquid form unfortunately. Is it possible to get your own powdered glutathione and transform into an IV or injection? Because if that's possible I can get my nurse she doctor to do it.

You can get a prescription for injectable (intramuscular) glutathione from anti-aging/wellness clinics. The IV form is available as well but expensive. This isn't something a regular doctor would prescribe though. Most people do it on their own.

If you search "glutathione vials" you'll come across several overseas non-fda approved brands. IV glutathione is popular overseas for its skin whitening effects. People go to clinics or do it themselves. I personally wouldn't feel comfortable doing a IV on my own.

You can get a prescription for injectable (intramuscular) glutathione from anti-aging/wellness clinics. The IV form is available as well but expensive. This isn't something a regular doctor would prescribe though. Most people do it on their own.

If you search "glutathione vials" you'll come across several overseas non-fda approved brands. IV glutathione is popular overseas for its skin whitening effects. People go to clinics or do it themselves. I personally wouldn't feel comfortable doing a IV on my own.

I wouldn't ever go to those crazy skin whitening clinics as they use cheap glutathione from Philippines. I wouldn't do it myself either....