• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

anyone here use proviron to great results?

eon

I've read great things about Proviron. I'm curious if anyone here ever used it to great results?

valentinelynx

I've read great things about Proviron. I'm curious if anyone here ever used it to great results?

Read great things where? I did a Google search for Proviron & CFS and found only a slide show from a doctor in Belgium (Benoit Claeys) who includes Proviron (an anabolic steroid) among other mostly hormonal type treatments for "CFS". Granted it wasn't much of a search effort... What have you read?

eon

I don't believe my inquiry has anything to do with Proviron and CFS issues whatsoever, just a question if Proviron is good for its intended use and if anyone here has ever tried it.

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
Since this is an ME/CFS forum, people are going to assume that is what you are talking about unless you specify otherwise.