• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Rodger Murphree free webinar on Fibro & CFS 8/28

Horizon

Monday August 28th at 8:00 PM EDT - http://Livesupportgroup.com

Special Guest Speaker, Dr. Rodger Murphree Speech Topics: Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and other difficult-to-treat illnesses.

Dr. Rodger Murphree of Birmingham, Alabama will join the group and take questions from patients, family members and other caregivers who register for the event, which is free.

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8747602745308795651

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Dr. Rodger Murphree of Birmingham, Alabama will join the group and take questions from patients,
Just a comment from one of his former patients--me! When I used to see Dr. Murphree (admittedly years ago) he didn't have much understanding of ME/CFS. Hopefully he has learned more over the years.

Horizon

Just a comment from one of his former patients--me! When I used to see Dr. Murphree (admittedly years ago) he didn't have much understanding of ME/CFS. Hopefully he has learned more over the years.

Yes, I think he threw it in his book because a lot of fibro people have chronic fatigue and some M.E. but I think you are right. We can ask him questions during the webinar and so I am hoping we press him on the research and his thoughts and get him up to speed.

He seems like a good doctor who cares, albeit a businessman selling books and stuff but thats fine as long as he is on our side. I think we may grasp some info from the webinar.