• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free Online Pain Summit Sept 5

CFS_for_19_years

Hoarder of biscuits
Pain Summit Facilitator:
Interesting background on http://www.theanalysisfactor.com/our-team/
Audrey Schnell, Ph.D. – Statistical Consultant
Audrey is one of our statistical consultants.
audrey1.jpg
She has particular expertise in biostatistics, including Inter Rater Reliability, Case control studies, and linear models. She uses SAS and SPSS.

Audrey has a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology and a Ph.D. in Epidemiology and Biostatistics. In a career move from clinical psychology to research in dementia she realized her love for research and, in particular, data analysis. As the field of genetic epidemiology and statistical genetics blossomed, Audrey moved into this emerging field and worked on a wide variety of common diseases believed to have a strong genetic component including hypertension, diabetes and psychiatric disorders. She helped develop software to analyze genetic data and taught classes in the US and Europe.

Audrey has worked for a number of different institutions including Case Western Reserve University, Cedars-Sinai, University of California at San Francisco and Johns Hopkins as well as for a time in Industry. For the last several years, a portion of her work involves analyzing complicated cardiovascular imaging data with an emphasis on repeated measures analysis.

Consulting brings together her two passions — research and helping people.

CFS_for_19_years

Hoarder of biscuits
I tried to sign up--twice--but did not receive the confirmation email.
I received the confirmation email.

Is it in your spam folder? Do you have another email address?
Thank you for joining me and over 21 experts in the field of pain release! It's time to break free from suffering AND heal your mind, body and spirit. Here you will find techniques that will help you understand the sources of pain, tell a new story and live your best life.

The Beyond Pain Summit begins Tuesday, September 5th

I look forward to sharing this with you, and hearing from you during the event!

Click here to join our Facebook community.

Always check your spam or promotions folder if you don't get an email from me. Also add drschnell@beyondpainsummit.com to your contacts so you don't miss any email.

900fddabc7c6aaf5373a34d11c29ac47.jpg

With Much Joy,

Dr. Audrey Schnell
Beyond Pain Summit, 13940 Cedar RD 272, Cleveland, Ohio 44118, United States

leela

Okay, success. It was in spam on my email's server, not the mail filter on my laptop.