• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Community Symposium: DVD, YouTube, Livestream!

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi Guys,

Get your DVD of this incredible historic event below! Orders due by September 10th. Plus information on YouTube and the Livestream :)

XQ5PIJXWKreO8AMTMSX22XNZgFF13nUbr12BtddXJHwlqw0Rv5BLD_fCAfIiETA1qNgbuRgp1WBv07lAcoMvT3GZZGsYhuP-1j3TgSCiP9imdgyLpJ2EuFpBkYMshxSo-A=s0-d-e1-ft

Open Medicine Foundation® (OMF)

August 8, 2017
zZ4P4AXAPiCjm29MtQA2cMfYAVg7CY2RlUWv5qOPutApHP9kHM-grpACpALvC_zkpTT5mdxHqX57EMiEOWAQO90h-UC8DFKlnUH7FIKVV3H_zGzOEJEd=s0-d-e1-ft

COMMUNITY SYMPOSIUM
at Stanford University

We are pleased to share that the Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS at Stanford University on Saturday, August 12th will be recorded and made available in two formats. The Symposium will be made available on OMF's YouTube Channel for free or you can order a DVD for $15 (which includes shipping). All orders are due by September 10. Order your DVD today.

A reminder that the event will be live-streamed. The event will begin on Saturday, August 12th at 9:00 AM Pacific Time and will conclude at 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Patients, parents, researchers, clinicians, family and friends are invited to register to watch all or part of the program from anywhere in the world via live-stream. Pre-registration is required. Please register to watch the program live.

Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS Speakers
rY9Xd57RF4h40Q7DmgxXVGE6du2UD5TzdUIel2Geb6guVKiq9VAT4HENlbiZ5x_DINipiXvr4ra4kHdsRfT9RokFM5ztlwg1DpDzxZ080V-zhRXHLjw=s0-d-e1-ft

Thank you in advance for being a part of this exciting event.

Thanks guys,

B

@Janet Dafoe (Rose49) @AshleyHalcyoneH

Last edited:

Gemini

Hi Guys, Get your DVD of this incredible historic event below! Orders due by September 10th. Plus information on YouTube and the Livestream :)

Hi, @Ben Howell.

Thanks very much keeping us updated esp. about the DVD availability.

It's really very easy to order the DVD...:thumbsup:

Wonder could you please provide a little more info' re: Livestream registration? The "Register" link brings up a screen to be notified via Google Calendar, Outlook, etc... need a little help with this...

Ben H

Hi, @Ben Howell.

Thanks very much keeping us updated esp. about the DVD availability.

It's really very easy to order the DVD...:thumbsup:

Wonder could you please provide a little more info' re: Livestream registration? The "Register" link brings up a screen to be notified via Google Calendar, Outlook, etc... need a little help with this...

Hi @Gemini

When following the link you should get to:

IMG_2053.PNG

Once you have filled this in you should be all set. I added to calendar also, though I can't remember where the option to do that was.

Now on August 12 at 9am Pacific Time you can head to OMF page (omf.ngo) and the livestream will be there :)

Hope that helps,

B

Last edited:

Gemini

Hi @Gemini

When following the link you should get to:

View attachment 22964

Once you have filled this in you should be all set. I added to calendar also, though I can't remember where the option to do that was.

Now on August 12 at 9am Pacific Time you can head to OMF page (omf.ngo) and the livestream will be there :)

Hope that helps,

B
@Ben Howell,

Here's the screen I'm getting when I click the "Register" link...need a little more help to get to the one you're showing ...

https://livestream.com/accounts/1973198/events/7610236

Ben H

Gemini

Hi @Gemini

I just clicked you link and got taken to the same screen/picture I posted so not sure whats going on. Im using iOS on my iphone. Maybe you can try a different browser or clear the cache?

B
Hi, @Ben Howell,

That explains it, don't have a smartphone am using a desktop with Windows 10 & its new browser.

I'll try your suggestions. Thanks very much!

perhaps volunteers could transcribe the talks, for those people who need text ?

i can volunteer to do a tiny bit, but imagine it would take a bigger team of volunteers, & some co-ordination / proof-reading.

Last edited: